Realisation 2016: CEVA - Microsoft
Microsoft introduced a warehouse management system to one of its plants which had to be enriched with additional functions. Our consultants took an active part in:
- preparations for each launching phase,
- verification and validation of end customer requirements,
- verification of the WMS configuration with real processes,
- process validation in the case of floor workers,
- preparing a gentle configuration to run,
- creating training materials and conducting the training.
The effect of our activities is the automated assignment of tasks using the FIFO method. We also ensured WMS compliance with the serialisation rules. The subsequent stages of the work made it possible to level the discrepancies and ensure a sufficient transfer of knowledge between successive changes.
The cooperation with Microsoft has taught us that when testing, planning and implementing assumptions, one should take into account the language barrier and cultural differences. Thanks to the work on this project, we also understood that manual workaround is needed to support key processes in the event of user errors.
#Tests #Quality #Trainings #Development #Consulting #Logistics #Case Study